‘Aangenaam Oceanië’ was named after 3 journeys (1 x with our daughters) through Australia and New Zealand, from the tropical north, Red centre to the south with amongst other lovely cities like Sydney and Melbourne. We even went skiing in the state Victoria. Australia is characterized by large distances, yet offers so much variety. New Zealand is characterized by less larger distances, yet even more variety. For example, in 2001 we were on top of Fox Glacier, a few hours later we lay down on a white beach with a wonderful blue sea, too hot for our winter coats. For us, Australia is a really special continent, especially since we tried so hard to emigrate to Australia.
Both our apartments and our B&B rooms are called ‘Aangenaam’, followed by the name of a continent, referring to our journeys across the globe and our various stays in hotels etc. Click on the names for further explanation.
Aangenaam Azië en Aangenaam Oceanië (Asia and Oceania)
Double apartment (with sofa bed suitable for 3 or 4 persons) inclusive of private shower, toilet, kitchen, coffee/tea facilities, TV, double bed (can be turned in 2 single beds), sofa bed and private terrace with view of the garden.
Lay-out and facilities
- Refrigerator, induction hob (safe for children), combination oven, coffee-maker, pressure cooker and TV
- Free WiFi, separate bedroom, shower and toilet, TV, private terrace
- Spacious shed for bikes and motorbikes (no private shed)
- Charging point for E-Bikes
- Sofa bed in the living room for 1 or 2 extra persons (at extra price)
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment
- Pets are not allowed
- Unfortunately, our apartments are not wheelchair-friendly, yet accessible for people with mobility problems
- Check in: As from 03.30 pm, check out: before 11.00 am
Aangenaam Oceanië can be booked both as apartment formula and/or as B&B formula
Click here for all rates