‘Aangenaam Azië’ (Asia)
Asia offers the biggest variety of cultures. Colourful, lovely food and a wonderful nature. We have crossed this continent several times, usually with backpack. The first time (1994) was Thailand, by public transport, actually our first big backpack journey. In 2011 we (inclusive of the kids) visited Malaysia and Bali. A dream holiday! For this reason we named one of our rooms after this wonderful continent *in Bali we met guide Made. By way of thanks for all he did for us, we designed a website for him, allowing him to work almost independently.
Both our apartments and our B&B rooms are called ‘Aangenaam’, followed by the name of a continent, referring to our journeys across the globe and our various stays in hotels etc. Click on the names for further explanation.
Aangenaam Azië en Aangenaam Oceanië (Asia and Oceania)
Double apartment (with sofa bed suitable for 3 or 4 persons) inclusive of private shower, toilet, kitchen, coffee/tea facilities, TV, double bed (can be turned in 2 single beds), sofa bed and private terrace with view of the garden.
Lay-out and facilities
- Refrigerator, induction hob (safe for children), combination oven, coffee-maker, pressure cooker and TV
- Free WiFi, separate bedroom, shower and toilet, TV, private terrace
- Spacious shed for bikes and motorbikes (no private shed)
- Charging point for E-Bikes
- Sofa bed in the living room for 1 or 2 extra persons (at extra price)
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment
- Pets are not allowed
- Unfortunately, our apartments are not wheelchair-friendly, yet accessible for people with mobility problems
- Check in: As from 03.30 pm, check out: before 11.00 am
- Film click HERE
Aangenaam Azië can be booked both as apartment formula and/or as B&B formula
Click here for all rates